Flexible and casual community care RPN jobs at facility. Looking for an individual interested in work 3-4 12 hour shift during the week. Interested in being a leader, and previous experience with creating care plans, and conducting assessments is an asset.
Available Locations: Burlington
Make “being the difference” your Career and FAST APPLY with Bayshore. Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Registered Practical Nurses to join our amazing team of community care nurses. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
At Bayshore, your safety is our top priority. We will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
We value our Bayshore nurses with:
• A career that allows for work-life balance and flexible scheduling
• Fair wages for the critical work you do
• Opportunity to work one on one with your client without rushing to the next
• Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
• A safe and healthy work environment with all PPE training and equipment provided
• Paid orientation and paid training • Work locally in your own community and help your neighbors
• The opportunity to learn and grow in your career
Perform routine and specialized nursing duties on a one on one basis following a Care Plan. Build a relationship with your client. Includes activities such as wound care, medication administration, and general care, within the designated scope of practice.
Positions open to RPNs who have graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and hold a current registration with the provincial licensing body. Have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is an asset.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.