Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the team in the Complex Activation Medical Unit at UBC Hospital. Apply today to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse with Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate client care for the Complex Activation Medical Unit patient/client group.
- Participate in discharge planning, function as a client advocate and teach clients and their families about illness/injury and overall health promotion and wellness.
- Enhance quality of life from the perspective of the client/family.
- Document care provided and respond to incidents.
- Consult, confer and collaborate with other health care providers.
- Participate on designated hospital committees/teams and approved research projects as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).