Quit searching for work-life balance… get paid $20,000* to find it! For a limited time, critical care trained nurses who relocate to some of B.C.’s most beautiful northern communities will receive a bonus 20,000* through the Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive program. The combination of shorter commutes, affordability, and breathtaking scenery in your new location means you will have time to explore the outdoors, master a new recipe, or simply catch up on your favourite show.
* two-year return of service required.
What else do you receive with the Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive Position?
• Guaranteed ongoing full time employment within Northern Health.
• Relocation support may be available
What else do I need to know?
• The Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive position is dependent on a two-year return of service.
• Should a recipient of the Northern Rural Critical Care incentive voluntarily leave NH during the two-year return of service agreement, they will be required to refund a portion of the incentive at a prorated rate (calculated on the basis of 1/24th of the total allowance for each month of the two-year return of service not yet served).
I already work for NH. Can I take advantage of the Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive?
• The Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive supports nurses who have made an employment commitment to support Northern BC’s Critical Care Departments. This opportunity is only available to external hires to Northern Health. For more information, contact recruitment at: NHJobs@northernhealth.ca
What Northern Health has to offer you!
Build on your experience by:
Your background includes:
Who we are
Northern Health is geographically British Columbia’s largest health authority spanning over 600,000 km’s of BC’s most beautiful landscapes! Delivering hospital and community-based health care to over 300,000 northern residences include 54 first nations’ communities.
Employing more than 7,000 staff throughout the region, Northern Health provides exceptional health services for Northerners, through the efforts of dedicated staff and physicians, in partnership with communities and organizations in Northern BC.
There is a wide variety of career opportunities available in our two dozen hospitals, 25 long-term care facilities, public health units and many other offices providing specialized services.
For more information, please send your request to Shannon.Rodrigues@northernhealth