Northern Health is accepting applications for a Site Coordinator for the Southside Health & Wellness Centre in Burns Lake, BC. Shift Rotation/hours of work: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 16:30
Southside Health & Wellness Centre has been servicing the south side of Francois Lake since 2003. They provide a wide range of community health and acute care services.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including MSP, extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
- Relocation is available for this position
- Employee referral program
- Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
Build on experience by:
- Coordinating, initiating, monitoring and evaluating the delivery of quality patient/client care as a member of an integrated interdisciplinary team for the SHWC.
- Fosters team development and collaboration to support best practice standards in the delivery of quality patient and client care.
- Works with interdisciplinary teams to support the expanded chronic care management model.
- Identifies resources and develops programs to respond to the needs of interdisciplinary team members for the promotion of team-building strategies, educational opportunities, and enhancement of service delivery models.
- Develops and delivers SHWC employee evaluations and performance management programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing plus five (5) to seven (7) years experience in rural health care including three (3) years in a management position, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current practicing registration with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
Who we are
Northern Health is geographically British Columbia’s largest health authority spanning over 600,000 km’s of BC’s most beautiful landscapes! Delivering hospital and community-based health care to over 300,000 northern residences include 54 first nations’ communities.
Employing more than 7,000 staff throughout the region, Northern Health provides exceptional health services for Northerners, through the efforts of dedicated staff and physicians, in partnership with communities and organizations in Northern BC.
There is a wide variety of career opportunities available in our two dozen hospitals, 25 long-term care facilities, public health units and many other offices providing specialized services.
For more information on this position, contact [email protected]