|**Relocation is available for this position**
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you want a career with an organization that is one of the best places to work in British Columbia? Helping people stay in the home they love is Northern Health’s commitment; make it yours as well.
Under the direction of the Field Supervisor/Coordinator, and clinical direction of the RN Field Supervisor or Clinical Leader, provides home support services to clients in accordance with a pre-established care plan. Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, oral hygiene, planning and preparing meals while promoting maximum independence. Performs delegated tasks for which delegation of tasks training has been completed.
Shift Rotation/Hours of work: Monday to Friday; 08:30 to 16:30
Fort Nelson is located in the northernmost region of the Rocky Mountains and has a family and recreation-oriented community of 3,366 (2021) people. The country around Fort Nelson is vast and has an abundance of rivers, mountains, hot springs and wildlife viewing for the adventure seeker. Check out Fort Nelson for more information for those who want a slower pace lifestyle.
What Northern Health has to offer you!
• Comprehensive benefit packages including MSP, extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
• Three weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
• Relocation Incentive is available for eligible positions
• Employee referral program
• Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
• Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
• “Loan Forgiveness Programs” offered through the Federal and BC Government
Who we are