The Care Group (“TCG”) offers high quality residential care services to complex care clients in seven homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. Based in Coquitlam, we are a privately owned and operated assisted living and complex care provider that offers both subsidized and private pay care. TCG is a fast-growing company with great opportunities for motivated team members.
Our Vision: To provide our residents with excellent care and quality of life
Our Mission: To deliver person centered and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, community partners, and local health authorities.
Our Values: We believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident. We place the highest value on providing:
1. Respect for the individual and his/her rights
2. Quality of life and environment
3. Independence and choice
4. Collaboration with family and caregivers
5. Accountability and integrity
6. Development and support of great caregivers and team members
We are looking for Clinical Lead Nurse to join our The Mayfair team in Abbotsford, B.C.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse at The Care Group you will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package including extended medical, employer matched RRSP contributions, and opportunities for advanced learning and professional development within the company.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Clinical Lead Nurse works in partnership with the Director of Care and the nursing staff to ensure that care is resident-focused and provided in accordance established standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This individual works closely with the Director of Care, and assists in the following:
1. Care planning
2. Care provision, including assisting nursing staff with general workload, documentation and decision making.
3. Liaison with family, physicians and other members of the care team.
4. Care conference and medication reviews
5. Monthly audits.
1. Graduate of an approved school of nursing, current active registration with the BC College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP) as an RN.
2. Additional training and previous experience in the care of the frail elderly and physically and mentally challenged persons is preferred.
3. Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in the English language.
2. Must be in good health and free from communicable diseases.
3. Interpersonal skills
Nursing work: 1 year (Preferred)
Current First Aid/CPR certification
Current registration with BCCNP as an RN
At The Mayfair Senior Living + Care we believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – A happy and healthy resident. We deliver person centered and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, and The Fraser Health Authority. The Mayfair is a 100 bed care community in an estate-like setting.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent