Company Name RPI Consulting Group
Job Type Temporary/Contract/Project
Position Nurse Practitioner
This can be the start of your new virtual career working as a Nurse Practitioner for one of Canada's largest growing healthcare providers. This opportunity will be expanding to provide full time hours in the future, with room to grow and expand patient care into other parts of the province.
Job Title: Virtual Nurse Practitioner (Part time work)
Job Type: Permanent (1 - 7 days a week, flexible schedule)
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Remote
Language Requirements: (Bilingual, French and English Essential)
Hours: Minimum 2 hours a week, up to 40+ hours
RPI Consulting Group is the largest healthcare staffing agency in Canada. Leading Canadian healthcare institutions and pharmacies work with us to ensure the highest quality of employment for their positions. Numerous healthcare specialists who have been employed by our clientele have been provided opportunities to grow within.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner for an upcoming virtual role that would require the that nurse to be flexible to operate remotely for a large healthcare company in Canada.
Qualifications for the role would be as follows
• Current certificate of competence, in good standing, from the College of Nurses in Quebec
Minimum two (2) years providing care in a combination of at least two of the following settings: hospital inpatient, community primary care, homecare and virtual care is preferred
• Demonstrated competency in autonomous diagnosis, order and interpretation of diagnostic tests, prescribing pharmaceuticals and performing procedures within the RN (EC) legislated scope of practice, designated medical directives and Collaborative Practice Agreement
• Advanced competence with computers and mobile communications is required
• Demonstrated effective leadership skills – including flexibility, creativity and commitment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated research knowledge, program planning, implementation and evaluation skills
• Ability to work flexible hours including occasional evening and weekends
If interested in being considered for the role, please contact me directly with further details.
Phone: 1 866 505 3383 Ext. 320
PDF, Word, or Text file up to 5MB