I am a professional and caring individual Support Worker with a passion for improving quality of life for client, friendly, patient and a great communicator, I am compassionate professional seeking a position as a personal support worker in a challenging environment, I have previously work in group home and residential homes and age care. I seek a role with a quality service provider where I can continue to help people reach their goals.
Apr 2019 - Jun 2021
Chartwell Belvederes De Lachine
- Showering, Toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Administering medication
- Assist with personal hygiene and toileting/continence management
- Assist with mobility and use of hoist/lifter systems when required
- Accompanying residents on daily walks
- Providing general care and emotional support to residents
- Gained experience in risk assessment and management
- Gained the trust of my supervisor with improved working environment and more responsibility.
- Developed experience and skills in various home care activities