Mar 2020 -
Just a Little Help Professional Nursing Services
- Started private Homecare business in 2016
- Specializing in Dementia, End of Life, Parkinson's Disease and post discharge wound care
- Case Management, Client Contract negotiations, Managing Healthcare workers, LPN, RN.
- Public Speaking with CLPNA in Person Centered Care
- Calgary Alzheimer's - Associate Trainer- Feb 2019 ( 2 day course)
Sep 2020 - Nov 2020
Sub Contracting as a LPN with providing asymptomatic testing in Seniors Homes in Calgary for Staff only. Nov 16, 2020 now providing Covid 19 nasophargeal swabbing for staff due to Positive case in Facility. Testing 50-70 staff in 3 hours using full PPE. Transporting swabs to Foothill Medical Center to Lab.
Associate Trainer- Calgary Alzheimer's
Feb 2019 - Feb 2019
Just a Little Help professional Nursing Services
2 day Associate Trainer Course- this allows me to train employees in Just a Little Help inc.
Sep 1984 - Jul 1985
Alberta Vocational College